If you want to place an order with us, you will first need to sign up on our website. By signing up with us, you are confirming that: You agree to all the terms and conditions of our website. A registered account with us can only be in the name of one person at a time. Please keep your personal details accurate and updated. You are responsible for all activities and orders placed under your registered account. You may deregister with us at any time. If you believe that a third party has hacked into or otherwise tampered with your registered account, please contact our Customer Service immediately, failing which we will not be liable for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of such hacking, tampering or otherwise.
Our products are sold at the price advertised on the website at the time of your order. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order, without notice. All prices are VAT inclusive applicable at the time of your order.
Offers & Promotion
We reserve the right to withdraw or vary our offers and promotions at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order, without notice. You should rely on the product text name or title when you place your order. Photos do not form part of the contract of sale and are for guidance only.
Content Errors,correction and changes
We make all the best to provide you accurate information on the website. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers in case of error.
Payment by Visa or MasterCard and Bank Transfer are acceptable on our website. The secured MasterCard Internet Gateway Service solely will record and manage your bank details. Please note that they are not recorded on our database. While checking-out, your credit card will be automatically debited with the full amount due. Once payment is cleared, you will receive an automated confirmation email of your order. At that stage, you will not be able to add extra products to that particular order.
Home Delivery & Pick-up in Store
Home delivery services and collection at pick-up points are available in Mauritius only.
Please ensure that only one delivery address is entered. Home delivery as from Rs2500. For any delivery under Rs 2500, an extra amount of Rs 200 will have to be paid. The products will be delivered by Courts Mammouth warehouse delivery team, at the given address upon placing the order. We endeavor to deliver within 48h for IT and electrical products and 72h for furniture (Monday to Saturday) from the date of the order. Delivery is made Monday to Friday between 10h00 and 17h00 and on Saturday between 10h00 and 13h00, without prior notification We will endeavor to make a second attempt at delivery on the next working day if no one is present to take delivery at the delivery address. It delivery is unsuccessful on this second attempt, your order will be redirected to Courts Mammouth warehouse and we will inform you accordingly for collection.
Pick-up in Store
Please contact our Branch Manager( 2071182) or customer service on 207 1100 for collecting your item in our stores. The collection time will vary according to the opening hours of the branch.
Delivery and collection are made when the customer agrees to the delivery and collection forms. As proof of identity, your National Identity Card (NIC) needs to be shown as well as a quote of your Order Number before delivery or pick up can be made. Your NIC number will be noted down by the carrier or by our agent when collecting your item. If a third party takes delivery of your order, he/she will also have to show his/her own NIC and order receipt before delivery can be made. The carrier or agent at the pick-up point will note down his/her NIC number. We will not be responsible for the late or non-delivery of the products or for any loss, damage suffered as a result of any incorrect delivery or other information you have provided us or occasioned by events beyond our reasonable control.
Cancelling an order
To cancel an order, kindly contact Bell village Branch Manager( 2071182) or customer service.
Our items will not be exchangeable and refundable once sold. Please check the condition of the products delivered at the time of deliver or collection, i.e. before you sign the delivery and collection slip. If the customer notes that the delivery box is not sealed or is damage or the products are not as ordered upon delivery or collection, the customer should not take delivery and informed the carrier or agent at collection point for replacement. We will not be responsible for any breakages, nonconformity or shortages of the products ordered once delivery is being made
1. Warranty period ‘The Company guarantees this Product against defects in materials, design and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months as from the date of delivery. Batteries for mobile phones and tablets have a 6 month warranty. Should you wish to extend this cover, we invite you to purchase a Supashield Extended Warranty. Warranty terms and conditions are applicable to the person whose name appears on this receipt. The warranty is none—transferable. If during the warranty period, the Product fails, under normal use and service, you should bring the Product to any Courts Mammouth store. For none—portable and heavy Products, please call us on 207 1100 and we shall be pleased to assist.
2. Terms and conditions of warranty
- Proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) must be provided when requesting service.
- The warranty of the Product is limited to manufacturing defect only.
- The warranty cover will immediately cease and become null and void, if the Product is found to have been tampered, modiﬁed, abused, misused, damaged due to faulty installation or negligence, the serial number defaced or removed, lack of reasonable care, damage to applications or operating system caused by virus, and if the Product has been repaired by an unauthorized person. In such cases transport and labor are chargeable as well as verification fee.
- To note that a veriﬁcation fee, and transport if applicable, will also be charged for "no fault” diagnosis.
- The Company reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, the Company will determine, in its discretion, the closest product within its range of products with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement product may differ with the replaced Product in size and speciﬁcations, at the reasonable election of the Company. In the event that a replacement is provided, the faulty Product becomes the property of the Company.
- You may be requested to bring all accessories (including memory cards and/or any add ons) for further inspection of the Product during the repair process.
- Products intended for domestic use will not be covered if used in a non—domestic or commercial environment.
- Ensure proper back up of data/ﬁle before leaving any cell phone and/or lT Product for repair.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of proﬁts or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- The Company’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under this warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at the Company’s option, the replacement value of the Product in accordance with provisions of this section.
3. The warranty cover shall be subjected, but not limited to, the following exclusions:
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or speciﬁcations provided with the Product.
- Cosmetic damages such as paint work, dent, scratch, rust, corrosion, stain and liquid damage are not covered.
- Any malfunction or failure of the Product resulting from any misuse or damage of the Product, either deliberately or unintentionally.
- Any malfunction, damage or failure resulting from alterations, accident, abuse, ﬁre, liquid spillage, exposure to dirt, sand and water.
- Any malfunction resulting from inadequate safekeeping, storage at high temperatures or humidity or exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions and the operation of a computer virus of any kind.
- Any shock arising as a result of physical damage caused to the Product.
- Any oxidation arising as a result of contact with any form of liquid.
- Any software issue or any connectivity issue and/or any damage caused by the use of non—original and/or defective and/or incompatible accessories.
- Normal wear and tear arising from usage.
- Theft or attempted theft, malicious damage, or damage caused by force majeure and/or Acts of Gods, or natural calamities (such as ﬁre, ﬂood, explosion, lightning, cyclone, torrential rain).
- Defects from ﬂuctuation in electrical power supply/power surges, use on an incorrect voltage or voltage supply problems.
- Problem caused by insect infestation, reptiles such as lizards and any damage, malfunction or failure resulting from entry of insect, vermin of any kind, or foreign object in the Product.
- Any cost to remove, or reinstall, built—in or ﬁtted equipment, as well as servicing and modiﬁcation by an unauthorized person shall void the warranty.
- Accessories are not covered by warranty. These include without limitation: Batteries, (unless expressly stated otherwise in clause 1 above), remote, hand free kit, speaker, memory card, data cable, removable data storage, games software, antenna, ﬂip cover, cover casing, tape, ink, bulb, hose, burners, timer, door gasket for refrigerator/washer, microwave plate, glass door for cookers/microwave, air ﬁlter, water ﬁlter, ﬁlter bag, projection TV screen protector, cable and any other add-ons which were not originally part of the Product.
Access to and availability of the website
We will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the Internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, we do not warrant that the website will be available continuously and are not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by us. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website; our logos or trademarks may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose. Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in us or any third party ("Intellectual Property"). All rights in relation to Intellectual Property not expressly granted by us are hereby reserved to us (or our licensors) and no right, license or benefit to such Intellectual Property is granted to you.
We reserve the right to change the details about us at any time without notice.
When do we collect information?
Information is being collected from you when you register on our site or place an order or provide us with feedback on our products or services. The information we collect from you maybe be used when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication or simply surf the website.
Data collected and end-uses
The Customer has the right to access and correct the personal data, collected by Prestashop concerning him or her under this agreement. Customers also have the right to cancel, limit the processing, oppose for legitimate reasons, withdraw consent (if you had requested this) a right to portability for the personal data that you have provided (for automated data processing whose legal basis is that of consent or performance of a contract), as well as the right to determine the guidelines relating to how your data will be used in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly on the website.
Users need to be real people, providing us with their real names and accurate information about themselves. Users are not allowed to pretend to be someone else or to be representing a business in a way that is not truthful. They are also not allowed to use someone else's name, image, or other personal information to make others think you are someone else. Users are also not allowed to create a member profile for anyone other than themselves.