Pioneer TS-WX1210A Car Active Subwoofer
Reference: 12010072 mail
- Maximum Power: 1300W
- RMS Power: 350W
- Size: 30 cm (12")
- Impedance: 0.5 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20-125 Hz
- Sealed Enclosure Type Active Subwoofer
keyboard_arrow_right keyboard_arrow_down Description
- Gain Control at Side Panel
- Sensitivity: 114 dB
- Surround Urethane
- Cone Composition: Cellulose Fiber
- Wired Remote Bass Control
- Installation Flexibility: Can be installed freely in the cabin or under seats and re-positioned with the subwoofer firing rear, front or upwards for optimal bass tuning. The enclosure is fully carpeted, creating a non-slip, durable and scratch resistant surface.
- Flexible sound adjustment: User adjustable controls include a LPF, phase control and variable bass boost (0 to +12 dB, 40Hz to 100Hz) providing enhanced control. To expand system flexibility and user control, input gain can be adjusted using the included wired remote bass control knob or via the input gain control mounted on the enclosure side panel.
- Powerful Amplified Subwoofer: Built with high bandwidth, high output and low distortion 300-watt Class D amplifier mated to high sensitivity woofers specifically optimized for use in small, sealed enclosures.
keyboard_arrow_right keyboard_arrow_down Product Details